Action for Media Education Announces a New Initiative: The Corona Multimedia Showcase
For Immediate Release
If we could ask kids around the world what they’re thinking and feeling right now, what would they say? Action for Media Education (AME) https://action4mediaeducation.org is inviting young people from ages 3-19 and their families to participate in an international online exhibit of creative work that reflects their lives in this time of COVID-19.
More than 40 countries are participating in the Corona Multimedia Showcase initiative. Now AME seeks entries from young people across the United States.
The Showcase provides a platform for children, youth and their families to create and display media projects in a variety of formats. These projects will be digitally published on our Showcase website.
The Showcase is intended to provide young people around the world with the opportunity to:
- Express their thoughts, feelings and ideas
- Engage them in reflecting critically on their work and support their best efforts
- Help them share their experiences with other young people and their families around the world
- Provide a place for them to display their creative work and express their own unique voices
- Inspire hope and demonstrate that we will persevere, with our courage and creativity, during this crisis and into a new future
Please help us spread the word to your family, your community and those with whom you work.
- Submissions and participation are free.
- This is NOT a competition but a festival celebrating the creativity of children and youth throughout the world.
- The deadline for submissions is October 9, 2020. All projects (reviewed by a large group of experts) will be posted on the Showcase website by the end of October.
To submit an entry, find ideas and resources, and join the conversation:
Corona Multimedia Showcase https://coronashowcase.org/
Facebook Corona Multimedia Showcase
For more information, please contact: Marilyn Cohen, email@example.com